Sunday 1 March 2009

MY SHAHADA

Today was my BIG BIG BIG Day!

I was in Islamic school for kids, they was all in theatre kids, their parents, teachers and some other people - there was maybe 500 people.
First a young boy recited Qur'an - sourah Al-Fatiha and Yassin very beautiful!
and other boy was singing nasheed <3

Than they gave awards for kids who were hard working and had great results in exams! and for the most improved kids.

and than... :)

aww :) one sister came for me... Iman said that someone will today say SHAHADA and start to explain shahada... Me... I came to stage to some sisters...

... Iman called me and sister Amina :) she asked me if I am ready and I... I said it :')
I said Shahada in front of all this people and I had tears in my eyes :') People was happy, wished me all the best and hugged me, kissed me... Oh how beautiful feeling and DAY!

Alhamdolillah

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

alhamdoulillah! :)

pkish

:D

7 March 2009 at 00:33  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home